Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To-do Tuesdays

Well, I'd like to say that I got everything on last week's list accomplished but that would be a lie.  I picked up my sewing machine and used it to make my niece, Lily's birthday presents (photos to come after her birthday party). I did four loads of laundry but only put away one.  Thanks to my loving husband who put away the other three.  Now, I only have about 18 loads to go.  I've made some phone calls and set up a few appointments for people to look at the fence.  Apparently you can't just tell them to drive by and give quotes.  So, hopefully we'll have someone scheduled to power-wash and paint by next Tuesday.  And the kid's clothes...I didn't do it.  I thought about it. A lot.  But...I didn't do it.  This week's list:

Put finishing touches on Lily's birthday presents
Make Charlotte's Easter Dress
Do a blog entry about organizing my sewing area (and finish organizing my sewing area?!)
Organize the kid's clothes
Send my husband subliminal messages about how I would like a Silhouette machine for Mother's Day.

Here's to hoping that we won't have to have any more tea parties in the guest bathroom or the closet under the stairs (can you say, Harry Potter?).  We've had two too many tornado warnings in the last week and that's quite enough for me!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You amaze me with how much you do get done. Sometimes a shower is all I can manage. Drying my hair is rarely an option.