Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To-do Tuesdays

Many of the blogs that I follow include a weekly photo or a challenge of some sort.  I decided, however, that I need some motivation to complete items on my to-do list.  I figure if I put a few items online, there will be more pressure to get them done.  Even if you don't ask me if I get them done, I know that there's a possibility someone will ask if I organized the pantry or changed the sheets on my bed and this knowledge will motivate me.

Here is my to-do list for this week:
Pick up my sewing machine from the shop and begin a new sewing project (maybe Charlotte's Easter dress?!)
Go through the kids' dressers and weed out the clothes that they've outgrown.
Do four loads of laundry and put them away right away.
Get quotes on fence powerwashing and painting (if you have any recommendations, I'll take them).

Yes, I know that this isn't a huge list.  There are lots of other things that need to get done but I'm starting small!  Life has a way of getting in the way of accomplishing even the most simple of goals.  Thanks to Natasha from SamsterMommy, a blog that I read on a daily basis, for her to-do list idea!  


No comments: