Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Test Results

No, I won't make you read lots and lots of boring text to get to the news that you want to hear.  I'm cancer-free!!!  I'm so relieved that the whole body scan turned out clean!  I celebrated with lunch at Blue Coast Burrito and Mafiosa's for dinner.  It's been so nice to go out to eat that I've done it way too much.  I guess I better reign that in!
Also, just thought I'd let you know that it's National Blogging Month so I'm joining some friends who are all trying to post every day in November.  I mentioned that it might be difficult to blog while I'm on a cruise but my friend, Malia (check out her great blog here), reminded me that I can type ahead and have the entries post while I'm gone.  So, we'll see what I can do!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

First off, so thrilled about your results and no better way to celebrate than with the best burrito in town! Second, so glad you will be joining in on the blogging fun for the month. Look forward to future posts!!