Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Another beautiful day!

Charlotte and I couldn't resist spending time outside today!  It was so warm that in the sun, it was almost hot!  I tried to have a mini photo shoot with Charlotte but she kept saying, "Mommy, put camera down!"  Here's one that I managed to snap before we made it over to the swingset where I'm pretty sure that Charlotte could have stayed all afternoon.

I want you all to know that I have and will be working on lots of sewing projects in the next month but I probably won't be able to share many of them with you until the first of the year.  I'm trying to make a lot of gifts and I want them to be surprises!  I did buy nearly six yards of fabric the other day, the same fabric.  A tiny hint...there are no children's clothes, that I can think of, that would take that much fabric.  You can speculate as to what I might be making!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

6 yards? That's a lot of fabric! I'm guessing curtains or bedding. Have fun with all your gifty projects!