Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Charlotte is 2!

She's 2!  My little girl is 2!  And she's certainly testing out the terrible 2's!  She pushes around kids who are younger or smaller than she and she knows what she wants and lets you know all about it.  But how could you even think about that when you see this sweet face?
I do have a question for all of you out in blog-land.  Have you had an aggressive toddler?  Charlotte seems to shove and steal toys from kids who are smaller than her.  It seems to happen more when she's tired.  So, aside from keeping her away from all younger kids when she misses a nap, how can I handle her behavior?  What worked for you?  Did you get advice from the pediatrician or another professional?  I don't want to have 'that kid' so I'm trying to nip this in the bud before it goes too far!

No comments: