Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend fun!

Just a quick note to let you all know that we spent some quality time as a family this weekend. Alexander even got to ride his first donkey. He loved it! I took about eighty photos of him riding around so I thought I had better share one!
Everyone has asked how I'm feeling. The best way for me to describe my physical symptoms is to say, "you know how you feel when you're getting the flu? You get all achy and worn out." I've been feeling that way for about a week. It's pretty frustrating to get worn out just walking around the house but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm looking forward to feeling how my surgeon described - "You'll feel like a new woman!" I'll be better than new after my medication kicks in! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this lovely photo Anne. Glad you had a happy family day out to think about during the Wonder Woman treatment. We'll all be thinking of you and look forward to your full recovery very soon. If you're feeling bad during the treatment take the advice in this Winston Churchill quote:

'If you're going through hell, keep going!'

Love,
Irene & Neil
xx

Marilyn said...

Interesting readd