Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More creation!

It was a rainy day today so I found a tutorial on how to sew your own pajama pants. Textile Fabric is having a sale, 50% off of all fabric if you buy a yard or more. So, I found a cute print for Alexander (Charlotte gets all the homemade stuff) and got to work. It took me about two hours from start to finish, including making my own pattern with parchment paper. I finished up this evening, just before Alexander was ready for bed. Luckily, he was helpful in the modeling department, despite the fact that his legs were too tired to stand up. I still have plenty to learn about sewing, especially the whole sewing in a straight line thing, but these lounge pants turned out pretty well. Alexander certainly doesn't have any complaints!

Cute boy in pjs!


Closeup view of the cute puppy print (the pants are PLENTY big, maybe he can wear them when he's 12!)

Anyhow, off to see if I can make Charlotte a matching pair!

No comments: