Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Charlotte's First Day of school!!

Charlotte was so excited this morning as we walked into school.  She insisted on carrying her puppy dog lunch box and marched right into school.
I know it's hard to tell that she was happy and excited when you see these pictures.  You'll have to take my word for it.

I dropped her off and she seemed pleased to be playing in the room and immediately helped herself to several baby dolls (her favorite play-thing right now). 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ms. Cricket (her teacher's nickname) right now because it's 'nap' time.  I wonder how that's going over with the kids in the class??  There are four girls, including Charlotte, and one boy in her Wednesday class.  The kids might change on Friday because some of them go Monday/Wednesday and some go Wednesday/Friday like Charlotte.  We'll have to wait and see. 
This was before she skinned her knee in the parking lot.

1 comment:

Katie Roeder said...

I'm glad we are having a boy, but her clothes are always so cute!