Search This Blog

Blogs of friends

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Auction success!

So, I totally forgot to do a post about the other auction item that I made for Murray and Jaime Sanderson's adoption fund silent auction.  I made a cute sundress and matching purse.  The sundress is from a pattern by Tricia Smith of Tricia's Treasures.  I actually learned to sew from Tricia; she teaches classes at the Children's Corner.  If you're ever interested in learning to sew, I highly recommend classes at the Children's Corner.  Every class that I've taken has been great!
I think my contributions to the auction were well received and I'm happy to report that the auction pushed the Sanderson family above their fundraising goals!!

Here's the dress and the purse
Close-up of the bodice

.

No comments: